Monday, August 17, 2009

FAIRIES SHOOT THEM ALL DAMN FLYING INSECTS

OK thought this was ssooooooooooooooo funny and you know how I love Drama queens YAY hahahhaah.. as most of my biters know .. I have a few flying fairies in my store and they are fucking annnoooyyyiiinnggg as helll.. I did that to basically play a joke on my good dear ol' friend Jodie S. Ms. DivaLicous !!!.. I dont like butterflies , rainbows, and all things lovely ..soo she says.. so i said.. pfft. and just filled my store w/ those annoying creatures to show her that I do ..sometimes ......love a little bloody rainbow..... hahah until i got this note.. god I LOVE SL!!!!

This comes from a wonderful avatar named something like cheese sneeze (hiding the name to protect the bitter)

Subject Line: Your Fairie (i thought it was spelled fairy but hey tomatoe tomato)

I only wanted to tell you something I expect you have heard before.
The idea of having this annoying fairie buzzing around my face in an attempt to irritate me into joining your group had very much the opposite effect. After a few minutes of that, I went to another store that I know would never treat me like that.

......................................muajajajajajajaaj.... I LOVE DRAMA... MY RESPONSE.........


hahhaahah got ur note i hate those fucking fairies tooo.. should have used them for target practice.... gotta love SL!!! its a game right!!!.. Im so glad you found other stores that are more serious :).. i on the other hand thought of placing some chickens tooo.. why not go all out!!!!
Have a wonderful shopping day ..you serious shopper you !!!
hahahaxoxoxox ALI


---------------------DEAR BITING BEAUTIFUL CHICKIES... SMILE HAVE FUN OR RP THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF SECOND LIFE AND IT WILL BE SOO MUCH MORE FUN!!!!!! dances all the way back to designing....... lalalalalalalalalalala

No comments: